The annual inspection is quoted and charged on a flat rate for the inspection. All parts will be charged extra (for example: oil and filter will be above the flat rate for the annual). Also, any defects found during the inspection that require repair would be an extra charge at the current shop rate plus parts. You will be contacted for these repairs if needed.
For our Mooney customers! We use Mooney's specific checklist!
An annual inspection not only includes labor for the inspection, but some added value services as well.
1) AD research
2) Clean, gap, test, and rotate spark plugs
3) Pre and post run up for systems check
4) Compression test
5) Servicing battery
6) Oil and filter change **
7) Air filter change **
8) Lubrication with servicing of pulleys, hinges, and bell cranks
9) Cleaning, inspection and repacking of wheel bearings
10) Landing gear extension/retraction test if required
11) Mag to engine timing
12) Removal and installation of inspection panels and interior as necessary for inspection
13) ELT test and inspection per FAR 91.207 **
14) Inspection of aircraft
Please see below for a table of pricing per aircraft type.
If you don't see your aircraft listed on the flat rate sheet, give us a call.